maybe chris and lea’s stories are more similar to what their characters go through on the show, but still.. this whole cast, they might be telling our stories, but to some extent, they’re also telling theirs.
The many adorable faces of Finn Hudson
- Glee fans are called?
- Fans of Baywatch are called?
- Should girls and boys go to separate high schools?
- Refusing to shower after a game: personal choice or coward’s way out ?
- Teacher/student romance: so wrong or so right?
- What high school subject should they ban?
- What is the one thing you miss about high school?
- Grease 2: misunderstood classic or a piece of shit?
Question: Been to a tanning salon?
Cory: IIIIIIIIIIII….Yeah…I’ve been to a tanning salon.
Matthew: A tanning salon? MHMM…yes I have been to a tanning salon.
Chris: I have never been to a tanning salon. And once I go, I will never not be able to go. My skin doesn’t even hold color, who am I kidding? They would laugh at me. No, god I need to go.
Kevin: Listen. Listen, It was one time!